Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119, p. 1, we inform you that:
The controller of your personal data being processed is Bewa sp. z o.o. sp. komandytowa, ul. Przemysłowa 16 Wiechlice, 67-300 Szprotawa, contact telephone: 68 376-77-33.
2. You can contact the Data Protection Officer on data protection issues via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Personal data will be processed for:
a) the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract ( Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation );
4. Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purpose, taking into account the retention periods specified in separate legislation, including archival legislation.
5. The recipients of your data will be entities that process personal data on behalf of the Controller on the basis of concluded contracts.
6. The data subject has the right to:
– access to the content of his/her data and the possibility to correct, rectify, restrict processing, as well as, where provided by law, the right to erasure and the right to object to the processing of hi/her data.
– lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if the processing of data is carried out in violation of the provisions of the above regulation, i.e. the President for the Protection of Personal Data.
The provision of personal data is a condition for the conclusion of a civil law contract. The data subject is obliged to provide this data. The consequence of failing to provide personal data is that a contract cannot be concluded.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that in connection with the processing of your personal data, you are not subject to decisions that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, as provided for in Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation.